Monday, February 13, 2012

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

I did something drastic over the weekend. 

Before - not a great photo but the hair
is past my baps

Tense Hairdresser who made me wait
15 minutes before snipping
After
I'm not sure what possessed me to cut 15 inches of hair off on a whim, but I feel so damn good. I got some pretty crappy reviews at work today, but what do 16 year old boys know? This is as close as I will ever come to giving myself a no.1, which lets face it would be pretty awesome. I don't have the balls. Maybe when I'm 40 (which is apparently how old I look with my new haircut). 

I also changed the furniture in my room. LOOK OUT CRAZY WOMAN OVER HERE.



2 comments:

  1. I love it! They say you should never make a big change haircut while your preggers cause of all the crazy hormones, but meh! What do they know? I think it really suits you :) Must be something in the air, because I have a hair appointment on Wednesday and am seriously considering going super short, but am loth to get 'mom hair' if you know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robyn, I think you would rock the pixie cut!

    ReplyDelete