Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hello old gal

I extended the olive branch to that horrible woman my fiancé was born after today. I know there is absolutely no point, but at least I feel like the bigger person now. It was even in retaliation to the latest accusation; that I have been logging into her facebook and leaving her nasty messages. Ah well, I just want to move on and embrace a calmer zen approach to in laws. I get along with the rest of them anyway. And this way, if the horrible one does come to our wedding she has nothing to throw at me except pure jealousy, which lets face it, I can catch and enjoy.

Oh yeah, wedding planning. The date is set, the venue is booked, the celebrant has pink hair, the dress is hanging up in the spare room, deposits have been put down on flowers and bridesmaid dresses are being made [in a sweatshop in China] as I type. It's all happening baby! Things left to do are:
-Rick's ring
-suits for the guys
-suit for the small guy
-shoes (won some on ebay that haven't arrived yet but I recognise that's risky)
-favours (stubby coolers fyeah!)

Aaand that's about it. The little things like table seating and hair and makeup can wait til we get a bit closer I think. Oh and there's the small matter of a big deposit of fat sitting across my rock hard abs. I need to sort that out before the dress that's hanging in my spare room will actually do up. But I've got months! Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment